Monday, October 16, 2006

KWILTAS OF THE NIGHT KITCHEN MEET


This is Me with my next door neighbor, Ellen. Here we are making our patchwork balls, that I taught to the group.

Another partial pic of the group - Madi, Lenni, Malki, Susan, and Merri.

My lesson went very well, I thought. Here's Linda with her ball. Nice right?

Here's our newest member, then Lenni and Linda.

But then, what's this?

Susan and Merri have stars, not balls! Yep, I'm a good teacher! We had a lot of fun, but I think the embarrassment shows on my face! I set them up with the two half balls incorrectly. Call the quilting police!

3 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

I like the star balls! It looked like a great time was had by all - fun project, great food, great company.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Looks like the party was a huge success. I have Jinny's book and haven't made any balls yet....now I'm inspired. Thank you for the comments you left on my blog.

8:26 PM  
Blogger SeamRippstress said...

That's my kinda party! Killa Kwiltas of the evening and even some stars showed up!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page