Monday, August 14, 2006

ROUND ROBIN


I am relieved that I completed my "homework." We're doing a round robin in my quilt group - blacks and whites, greys, and one color of your choice. I was going to choose a bright orange but I've been in love with this turquoise/aqua fabric for so long already I just had to use it. This is officially my first lone star, although I used a pattern from a book called "Stars Made Easy." There are nothing but rectangles and squares to cut, but there is alot of waste so I believe next time I'll take the plunge and do it the traditional way. It was a great way to make up a star easily enough, so I could get back to my summer and not have any pressure looming...

2 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

That is very very pretty colors you have chosen. I love it! xoxo melzie

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these colours. I was actually thinking of using this colour combo for a lap quilt I plan on making for a Christmas gift. I am just not sure what I plan on using for the accent colour. Very nice.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page