Monday, October 09, 2006

WHERE IS THE PINK SUNFLOWER?

Just thought I'd write a brief post updating you on my "quilt pink" quilt block. Remember, the pink sunflower? I'd link to it if I knew how. (Can someone teach me how?) It ended up in my quilt group's hands, specifically Madi, who took it to The City Quilter in Manhattan and sewed it together along with a bunch of other quilties (my slang for quilter ladies). Here's the link to some pics on that day... http://cityquilter.com/quiltpink.htm The pic of Madi with the quilt is on the bottom, center, with my quilt block barely discernable but towards the center of the quilt. It's such a great feeling, as I'm sure most of you know, to make something as special as a quilt block rather than to give money or even time, which are both important too. I predict this will become an annual task for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hedgehog said...

The quilts look beautiful and it looks like a fun event, as well! To make links you highlight the word you want to be the link, then you click on a little button that looks like a chain. A little box should open and you can paste in the url (http://etc.etc.). hope that helps!

11:55 PM  
Blogger ML said...

What a lovely quilt! Oh, I wish I could quilt.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page