Wednesday, June 07, 2006

GARMENT TIME


This is an interesting magazine. It's published in Germany and then translated into a bunch of languages and republished. Obviously, I get the English version, at a cost of $60 a year. What's great about this magazine is that it gives you the latest fashions, with dozens of patterns included in each issue. I've let my subscription expire as I've clearly been doing too much quilting to be sewing garments. I do miss it though. Somehow just knowing I can sew any of the things I see gives me a tremendous amount of satisfaction. The only catch is that you have to trace the patterns before you're able to sew them, but this is a good thing for me because then I am more likely to alter it to make it fit better. With the tissue patterns that you cut, I'd have to slice, add, tape, ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page