Sunday, January 15, 2006



A close up of the needle and thread that will remain.

Do you recognize the fabric under the spool? It's that ugly challenge fabric for "The City Quilter!" Now, the fabric is supposed to be "recognizeable" or it will be disqualified. I need input on this one - do you think it will make the cut?

The two fabrics underneath were from a challenge that I didn't have time for. I also didn't like this fabric (left), which is why I bleached the heck out of it (right). To my dismay the pink just wouldn't leave no matter how many times I tried. So, this is a hodge-podge of ugly fabrics that worked together. I think this is why I didn't mind being messy. I figured, if I don't like it, no big woop. An interesting aside - the fabric frayed beautifully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page