Sunday, January 08, 2006

POOR SPOILED ME

I've so missed blogging - writing mine and reading others'!

We've been offline due to cable modem difficulties, and I've literally been pacing the floors at a loss of what to do. Ever since hubby added high speed internet to my world, I've gotten most of my news online, kept in touch with friends (my "shy guy" doesn't let me talk on the phone for long), and shopped for fabrics, of course, with such pleasure. I didn't want high speed internet - who needs the extra extra expense, hassle, bla bla. Well, he did it anyway and now I'm addicted. I come to you today only through dial-up.

I'm due to fly south soon anyway, so there's not much quilting going on. Packing for 6 is tough! I find myself thinking about it in the middle of the night - what not to forget. I keep telling myself it's happy stress, the best kind, but I still wake up tired and cranky in the morning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

I go a little crazy too when I don't have access. A 15-year old friend put it simply when it happened to her: "I'm missing out on the rest of the world!"

1:31 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

it's funny how if we didn't know any better we wouldn't "need" things...

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page