Sunday, January 15, 2006

BUSTED!


Hubby was looking for me all around the house, and this is where he found me. We've both been so tired as lil' man has been up every few nights wretching for hours. Turns out that he has MONO!!! I nearly fell off my chair when the pediatrician called with that news. My husband the doctor didn't even suspect this as it manifests very differently in young children. So we're off to Orlando soon with virus in tow. Thankfully his bad days are getting further and further apart. My biggest challenge is making sure the others don't get it, but I think they may have had it. I wouldn't have planned this vacation if I'd known, but as mom said, what could be better for them than warm weather?

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Boschert said...

Oh my goodness, you are the second person to tell me today about mono -- I say this as my little guy is sporting a high fever, general crabbiness and occasional vomit. I keep thinking it's going to get better. And then it does. And then it comes back. I think tomorrow we'll actually go see a dr. I hope you all have a wonderful trip.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page