Tuesday, February 07, 2006

QUILT TOP IN RECORD TIME


This is what I did yesterday and today. Kids have been sick so they sleep more. I've been eyeing a few of these fabrics that I purchased before I began quilting, when I used to make dresses for my girls. They've just been in my stash way too long and frankly I'm sick of them. So, who had a girl? AHA, my friend Jackie and I owe her a gift, but she had told me she had some blankets - not quilts - for her baby already. After seeing how it came out I'm glad I didn't listen! I love it. I got rid of some fabric, and I finally got to use some of those depression era fabrics. I would've loved more orange, but I discovered I only have bright and obnoxious oranges, not subdued or pastels. And so the stash cycle continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page