Saturday, January 28, 2006

I MUST LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST


Sorry to go off topic so much - those of you who have visited my blog before know that I pretty much talk about my quilting and sprinkle in some personal stuff, but I just love this photo. I was "randomly" chosen both ways to be frisked and searched, including my 13 year old daughter. Now, I know we can't legally do racial profiling, but when does the TSA have permission to employ common sense? And by the way, what's to stop a crazy terrorist from planting a bomb on his younger children? OK, back to quilting after this, I promise....

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

I get stopped by security every time. It happened to me even in London. It makes me so angry every time, but what can I do?

11:10 PM  
Blogger jenclair said...

It happened to me in London, too, a couple of years ago. My daughter started laughing, and the woman turned around, grinned, and frisked her, too. :) Mine must be random - unless they are profiling late middle-aged (is that too optimistic?) women!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page